Nice to be back  

Posted by William in , ,


Hey guyz! I'm back again! For almost 6 months of resting my mind in making post and not optimizing my blog. It makes me happy again to share with you the ideas playing in my mind. Last summer i wasn't able to write even visiting my blog because I've Work and Travel program in USA or the On-the-Job Training in the summer. And now I'm back to school busy again in my study. At last I'm a graduating students already. But it's not that easy to say there's a lot of things to do. First in line is the Thesis study which is a requirements for the course Computer Science. A lot of study to do, formulation, thinking of a problem to be solve , gathering data and a lot more. Then Seminar for my course, a lot of project, and examinations that make me feel tired of studying. But then this is just a challenge to us as a person. Anything else we can do it! And I can prove to you.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 9, 2009 at 2:44 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Power of Thumb Collection


Music Playlist